is a survival and strategy city builder game, based on ancient times.
Starting in the Mesolithic era, you will have to guide your people through generations, discovering and improving technologies, managing resources and population, facing other tribes and Mother Nature herself. And, ultimately, building the most fantastic city of antiquity through the ages in a fully simulated world and ecosystem.
We love tech, strategy games, History, Archeology and cities. Of course, we dream, as you do, with a gorgeous strategy city simulator that let the player to develop its city along the ages in a credible and immersive way.
We have chosen to start at the origin of cities, in the late Mesolithic era. New eras will introduce new game mechanics and features over what existed before. The release version of the game will include Mesolithic and Neolithic eras, but this is only the beginning, more compatible contents will be developed after release.
We expect Ancient Cities to become a ever evolving platform to support future productions, moving us more and more into the realms of History, exploring different places and ages around the world: Greece, Rome and maybe in the future, the Middle Ages…
Take your time to enjoy the #AncientCities experience. Step into our ancestors footsteps, and get immersed in the ancient times.
- Game Title: Ancient Cities
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/667610/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/ancient-cities/results/
- Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Uncasual Games
- Publisher: Uncasual Games
- Release Date: 24 Mar, 2023
SIZE: 1.74 GB
1cloudfile.com, 1fichier.com, clicknupload.club, ddownload.com, doodrive.com, filerio.in, gofile.io, hexupload.net, letsupload.io, megaup.net, pixeldrain.com, rapidgator.net, onedrive.live.com, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB discrete GPU with OpenGL 4.4 support
- Additional Notes: Currently integrated INTEL and AMD R9, R7 and older GPUs are not supported.