Diablo 4 is a hack’n’slash RPG developed by Blizzard Entertainment. The players choose one of the playable characters and explore the world, battling hordes of monsters.
The game is built on the foundations of previous installments. Diablo 4 is a classic hack’n’slash. The camera is isometric, while the gameplay revolves around exploring the world, gathering items, completing quests and battling hordes of enemies with various weapons and special abilities.
- Game Title: Diablo IV
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/diablo-iv/results/
- Genre: RPG
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Release Date: 06 Jun, 2023
SIZE: 73.7 GB
5 GB LINKS
- (30 fps / 720/1080p) Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz
- AMD FX-8100 2.8 GHz 8 GB RAM graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660
- 3 GB Radeon R9 280 or better 90 GB SSD Windows 10 64-bit
- (60 fps / 1080p) Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz
- AMD Ryzen 2700X 3.7 GHz 16 GB RAM graphic card 6 GB GeForce RTX 2060
- 8 GB Radeon RX 5700 XT or better 90 GB SSD Windows 10/11 64-bit
- (60 fps / 4K) Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz
- AMD Ryzen 2700X 3.7 GHz 32 GB RAM graphic card 10 GB GeForce RTX 3080
- 16 GB Radeon RX 6800 XT or better 90 GB SSD Windows 10/11 64-bit
How To Play
Register in the D4 Reflection site -> Download the Launcher and install it (https://d4reflection.org/download)
Start the Launcher
Click Diablo IV and Download
Wait 1/2 minutes and close the Launcher
Go to the destination where Diablo IV was downloading, the folder should be named like this ”D4R_ENRU”
Move the files you just downloaded [D4R_ENRU Parts->Extract->”D4R_ENRU”] to that folder we saw earlier (Copy and replace if necessary)
Reopen the Launcher and on Diablo IV there should be a ”Play” button
Start the game and enter the account you created on D4 Reflection. Have fun.
In case there is no ”Play” button click ”set already installed game” and select ”Diablo IV.exe” -> It will start doing file verification, close and reopen Launcher.
All Credit To: i am GOD